- Intimacy. Hold my waist. Stroke my neck. Kiss my forehead. Hold my hand.
- Maturity. Patience is amazing. A prize will come to you when the time is right. Its called falling in love. Waiting is hard. But worth it.
- Honesty. I don’t care what you’ve done. I care about what you will do in the future. Be honest with me, I’ll be honest with you.
- Care. Because not many people give a crap about anything anymore.
(Source: itskaiii, via cruzinformykat)
Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?
- Mary Oliver (via observando)
Do not chase people. Be you and do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay.
- Wu Tang Clan (one of my favorite quotes ever)
(Source: larmoyante, via solalunaa)
I want all my secrets back
- six word story (via velvet-plats)
A gentleman holds my hand. A man pulls my hair. A soulmate will do both.
- Alessandra Torre (via lauracathrine1x)
If I looked up the definition of ‘devil’,
I would probably find your name.
If someone were to ask me
to describe what hell felt like,
I would talk about what you put me through.
If I wanted to feel intoxicated,
I would drink in the sound of your voice.
If you wanted to know the color of my mood,
I would let you peak inside my chest.
If you wanted to go on an adventure,
you could take a ride on the roller coaster in my veins
that goes off every time you do as little as look my way.
If you wanted to know how much I loved you,
I would take you to the beach
and tell you to look for the end of the ocean.
If you needed a place to stay,
I would still let you crawl under my skin
and make yourself at home.
- Connotativewords | jl | 360 (via connotativewords)